Kint Operations (hereinafter referred to as “Hotel Kint”) respects the privacy of visitors to our website.
We guarantee that the information you provide to us will be treated as confidential.
What personal data does Bistro Francis collect and why?
The personal data we may collect from you generally falls into the following categories:
- Information you voluntarily provide for certain parts of our services:
- We may ask you to voluntarily provide information; for example, we may ask for your contact information, such as your full name, phone number, email address, and date of birth, to correspond with you, process and confirm your booking, register an account with us, provide the services and information you request, register your emergency contact, subscribe you to our marketing communication, and/or respond to information requests. Additionally, you may need to provide billing information (such as a credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date) to make a payment.
- Special categories of personal data:
- In some cases, we may request sensitive personal data from you. Sensitive personal data refers to specific types of personal data, such as information about your religion or health. This information is considered sensitive and requires extra protection under applicable law. We limit the situations in which we may collect sensitive personal data.
- In certain cases, we may be required to process sensitive personal data, including:
- Health-related information that may be necessary to provide the appropriate accommodation and accessibility or facility needs.
- Government-issued identification numbers, such as a passport or driver’s license number, which may be necessary for renting a vehicle or making other travel reservations.
- Other data you may choose to provide, which may imply or suggest information about religion, health, or other details, such as dietary requirements. We will explain the personal data we ask you to provide and the reason for it when we request your personal data. Your data enables us to keep you informed about our latest and most attractive offers through our email service.
- Information we automatically collect:
- When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information from the device you are using. In some countries, including those in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal data subject to data protection laws. The information we automatically collect may include your IP address, device type, unique device identification number, browser type, broad geographic location (such as country or city), and other technical information.
- We may also collect information about how your device interacts with our website, including the pages you have viewed and the links you have clicked on. By collecting this information, we gain insight into our website visitors, where they come from, and what content on our website interests them. We use this information for internal analysis and to enhance the quality and relevance of our website to our visitors. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies; you can find more information in the “Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies” section below.
- Information we obtain from external sources:
- From time to time, we may receive personal information about you from third parties, but only after verifying that you have given these third parties your consent or when it is otherwise legally permissible or required to disclose your personal data to us. In general, we use the personal data we collect from you only for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or for purposes we explain to you when we collect your personal data. However, we may also use your personal data for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes for which we informed you (such as for archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes) when and where this is permitted under applicable data protection laws.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data (For EEA Visitors Only):
If you are a visitor from the European Economic Area, the legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described above depends on the specific personal data and the context in which we collect this data. However, we typically collect personal data only with your consent, when we need the personal data to perform a contract with you, or when the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection rights or fundamental freedoms.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal data from you, or we may need the personal data to protect your vital interests or those of another person. When we ask you to provide personal data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make it clear at the relevant time and inform you whether the provision of your personal data is mandatory and of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal data. Similarly, if we collect and use your personal data based on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), we will let you know what these legitimate interests are at the relevant time.
If you have questions or need more information about the legal basis for collecting and using your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided in the “Questions and Feedback” section below.
How do we use your personal information?
We always inform you why we need your personal data and how we intend to use it. Hotel Kint will never disclose this data to third parties without your explicit consent, except for:
- Mews Payments
- Law enforcement, regulatory or governmental agencies, courts, or other third parties when we believe disclosure is necessary (i) under applicable law or regulation, (ii) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
How does Bistro Francis handle data in case of contests or promotions?
If you participate in a contest or promotion, we may ask for your name, address, and email address. These data are used in relation to the promotion, to notify contest winners of their prize, and to measure the response to the promotion.
How does Bistro Francis handle security and quality?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the quality and integrity of the personal data we collect and process. The measures we implement are designed to maintain the proper level of security for the processing of your personal data. Specific measures we apply include the use of firewalls and compliance with PCI requirements. We handle your information with great care. The information you provide us when booking a trip or subscribing to the newsletter is securely stored in our database.
We retain personal data we collect from you when there is a continuous legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements). When there is no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we delete or anonymize your data, or, if this is not possible (such as when your personal data is stored in backup archives), we securely store and isolate your personal data until deletion is possible.
This privacy statement is adapted to the use of and options on this site. Adjustments and/or changes to this site may result in changes to this privacy statement. Therefore, it is advisable to read this privacy statement regularly.
Newsletter: Adjust or Unsubscribe
At the bottom of each email, you will find an option to adjust your data or unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Communication: Adjust or Unsubscribe
You can contact us at any time if you want to adjust your data or have it removed from our records. You can use the contact details below for this purpose.
Your Data Protection Rights – firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can access, correct, or update your personal data at any time or request its deletion by contacting us using the contact details provided above in the “Communication: Adjust or Unsubscribe” section.
- If you are a resident of the European Union, you can also object to the processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, or request the transfer of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us.
- You have the right to opt out of the marketing communication we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt out of other forms of marketing (such as marketing through regular mail or telemarketing), you can also contact us using the contact details listed under “Questions and Feedback.”
- Even if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing we carried out before you withdrew your consent or the processing of your personal data based on grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (The contact information for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area can be found here.)
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Updating This Privacy Notice: